Howdy hoo pals,
It has been like ages since I updated this blog.. Been busy with some other non-related mathematical stuff but now I am full of, err, time to update it (owh, I wished!).. Puan Azyan told us that we should, again, SHOULD update our blogs and upload all the stuff that she taught in class which consist of MS Words, MS Power Point, MS Excel, GeoGebra, Geometry Sketch Pad and etc. etc. before mid of May.
Honestly, my blog seems to be in progress since it was born! Well, not that bad though.. Managed to upload two things on every month (except for April, been very very busy with extra curriculum errands).. If this blog followed the Piaget cognitive developmental stages, most probably this site was at the sensory-motor stage; still trying to grasp the meaning of life (sort of)!
Hopefully I managed to finish it on time.. Hihi.. =)
Let all of us hope so..
Cheers!



